Certifications: Mad Dogg, Johnny G Spinning, Certified AFAA Group Exercise
Area of Specialization: I have been a fitness instructor since 1985. I started teaching indoor cycling classes in 1999, and have found a true passion for it. I love to motivate people in my classes and help them achieve their fitness goals.
- Exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle makes you feel good about yourself.
- Exercise clears your mind and helps to prepare you for your day.
- Exercise helps you meet the challenges of daily life.
- The key to exercise is F.I.F…Fitness Is Fun!
- When time or circumstances limit your ability to exercise, it is important to do whatever you can whenever you can.
About me: I love to spend time with my family. I am the mother of three terrific kids and married to a wonderful man. I enjoy hiking, camping, skiing and boating. I like to run, swim
and bike as well. I have participated in several triathlons as well as 10k races and half marathons.